Aaron Carter returns to rehab
Aaron Carter has returned to a health and wellness facility to complete his rehab. The singer checked into a treatment centre at the end of September to “improve his health and work on his overall wellness”, but left last week after spending just two weeks in the facilities care in order to deal with some unspecified “legal and personal matters” that required his “immediate and in-person attention”.
Moreover, his representative explained “He is still very much committed to his wellness and will be continually working toward him being the best person possible.” They also said in a statement “Carter is grateful for the support and love from his fans and looks forward to coming back stronger than ever before.”
On Saturday evening (Oct 14), his publicist Steve Honig told WENN Aaron – younger brother of Backstreet Boys’ Nick – returned to rehab to complete his treatment, now that the matters in question have been resolved.
The I Want Candy hitmaker checked into rehab at the end of September after a turbulent summer that saw him arrested for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana. He was subsequently involved in a severe car accident in early September, after which authorities visited his Florida home four times in 34 hours for gun and safety concerns.