The Cool Kids, tracklist & artwork for new album revealed
American alternative hip hop duo The Cool Kids, composed of rappers Antoine “Sir Michael Rocks” Reed and Evan “Chuck Inglish” Ingersoll, will release a new project called Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe on September 15th. The upcoming album is their first since 2011’s When Fish Ride Bicycles.
After dropping their debut album, the two split up to go their separate ways. Just last year, the two announced they were getting back together.
“The Hiatus is over. We missed being us. We refuse to let people down and not be the actual group.” Chuck tweeted out last Summer. “We been through too much. So prepare for things to go back to they were supposed to be. The Cool Kids together is what is right in the world. It’s on.”
“I can’t say I’ve felt more complete as an artist than to be back with my brother to give the world what we started,” Chuck added. “We really felt like we hadn’t really finished what we started. They took our styles and ran off. We coming back for it all.”
Today (Sept. 1st) the band shared “9:15” off the upcoming project featuring Jeremih. This follows their video for “Checkout” released last month.
Their new 16-track project features Syd, Hannibal Buress, Travis Barker, Jeremih, A-Trak, Buddy, Smoke DZA, and more. Check out the official tracklist & album cover below.
1. “The Moonlanding” (Feat. Hannibal Buress)
2. “TV Dinner”
3. “Get Out the Bowl”
4. “Break Your Legs” (Feat. Travis Barker & HXLT)
5. “20/20 Vision”
7. “On the Set” (Feat. Boldy James & Smoke DZA)
8. “9:15Pm” (Feat. Jeremih)
9. “Westside Connections” (Feat. Buddy, Jay Worthy & Warm Brew)
10. “The Motion” (Feat. Ye Ali & Anthony Pavel)
11. “T.D.A.” (Feat. A-Trak, Reese LAFLARE & Larry June)
12. “Jean Jacket” (Feat. Paul Usher & 10ille)
13. “Simple Things” (Feat. Syd & QUIÑ)
14. “Symptoms of a Down” (Feat. Helios Hussain)
15. “Gr8Full” (Feat. Joyce Wrice & Like)
16. “Too Smooth”