Romeo Santos announces Golden Tour new dates
Romeo Santos has just announced new dates for the second leg of his Golden Tour, wich will kick off September 15 in Las Vegas, will visit 18 cities in the U.S., and is set to wrap up October 21 in Dallas.
The gigs added to the tour produced and co-promoted by Live Nation the will be in Seattle, Sacramento and Tampa. Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning on June 15 at 10 a.m. local time at LiveNation.
The Golden Tour will take Romeo Santos through the most important American and European stages presenting his latest studio album “Golden”, released on July 21, 2017.
Globally known as the “King of the Bachata”, the Sobredosis hitmaker is one of the most unmistakable voices of the Latin music scene.
Have a look at all dates and venues for Romeo Santos’ Golden Tour below.
- Sept. 15 — Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Sept. 18 — Anaheim, CA @ Honda Center
- Sept. 19 — San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
- Sept. 21 — Seattle, WA @ WaMu Theater
- Sept. 23 — Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
- Sept. 27 — Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- Sept. 29 — Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Sept. 30 — Reading, PA @ The Santander Arena
- Oct. 4 — Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
- Oct. 7 — Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
- Oct. 9 — Duluth, GA @ Infinite Energy Center
- Oct. 11 — Miami, FL @ AmericanAirlines Arena
- Oct. 12 — Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
- Oct. 14 — Fairfax, VA @ EagleBank Arena
- Oct. 16 — Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- Oct. 19 — Laredo, TX @ Laredo Energy Arena
- Oct. 20 — Edinburg, TX @ Bert Ogden Arena
- Oct. 21 — Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center